NYHET! – iStorage datAshur Pro 2
USB 3.1 Encrypted USB Stick with ultra-secure PIN Access
USB 3.1 Encrypted USB Stick
USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed USB
read speed. write speed.
- Capacities up to 512GB*
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3, NCSC CPA, NLNCSA BSPA & NATO Restricted validations (pending Q3 2019)
- XTS-AES 256-bit hardware encryption – no software required
- OS & Platform independent
FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant Tamper proof & evident design
All critical components are covered by a layer of super tough epoxy resin, which is virtually impossible to remove without causing permanent damage to the critical components. If breached, the tamper evident design of the datAshur PRO² will provide visible evidence that tampering has occurred.
read speed. write speed.
Independent user & admin PIN
Which makes it perfect for corporate and government deployment. If the user forgets their PIN, the drive can be unlocked by the admin PIN, the admin can then allow the user to set a new PIN.
Install an OS on the datAshur PRO² and boot directly from it.
OS & platform independent
No software required.
Works on any device with a USB port!
compatible with: MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chrome, Thin Clients, Zero Clients, Embedded Systems, Citrix and VMware
Offering 100% real-time military grade AES-XTS 256-bit Hardware Encryption with FIPS PUB 197 validated encryption algorithm
Uniquely incorporates Common Criteria EAL4+ ready secure microprocessor
Which offers ultimate security against hackers, detecting and responding to tampering with features such as:
– Dedicated hardware for protection against SPA/DPA/SEMA, DEMA attacks
– Advanced protection against physical attacks, including Active Shield, Enhance Protection Object, CStack checker, Slope Detector and Parity Errors
– Environmental Protection Systems protecting against voltage monitor, frequency monitor, temperature monitor and light protection
– Secure Memory Management/Access Protection
BRUTE FORCE HACK DEFENCE MECHANISM
Intelligently programmed to protect against all forms of brute force attacks.
If the User PIN is entered incorrectly 10 consecutive times, the User PIN will be deleted and the drive can only be accessed by entering the Admin PIN in order to reset the User PIN. (Admin can change this from the default 10 incorrect PIN entries, to 1-9, for the User only)
If the Admin PIN is entered incorrectly 10 consecutive times, all PINs and the encrypted encryption key will be lost forever.
Red – standby state
Green – User mode
Blue – Admin mode
2. Polymer coated, wear resistant, alphanumeric keypad
3. Common Criteria EAL4+ ready secure microprocessor
4. Epoxy coating
5. Hard anodized and ruggedized extruded aluminium housing
6. Key button
7. SHIFT button
8. Zinc alloy (can be attached to keyring)
9. Rubber gasket
Making the module waterproof when sleeve is fitted
User PIN enrolment
The Admin can set a restriction policy for the user PIN. This includes setting the minimum length of the PIN, as well as requiring the input of one or more ‘Special Character’ if needed. The ‘Special Character’ functions as ‘SHIFT ( ) + digit’
One-time User recovery PIN
Admin configurable, extremely useful in situations where a User has forgotten their PIN, allowing the User to unlock the device and set a new User PIN.
Device reset feature
Deletes the encrypted encryption key, all PINs and renders all data as lost forever. The device can then be redeployed which randomly generates a new encrypted encryption key, a process that can be repeated as many times as required.
Whitelisting on networks
Configured with a unique VID/PID and internal/external serial number with barcode, allowing easy integration into standard end-point management software (white-listing), to meet internal corporate requirements.
Pre-program the datAshur PRO² with a self-destruct PIN, once entered, the encrypted encryption key and all PINs are deleted and all data is rendered as lost forever.
Hardware encrypted USB flash drive
USB 3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed USB
Data transfer rates2
Read: 130.3 MB/s | Write: 116.5 MB/s
3.7V Li-Polymer Rechargeable Battery
4 GB8 GB16 GB32 GB64 GB128 GB256 GB512 GB
Dimensions - H/W/D
87.40mm / 19.40mm / 13.40mm
MS Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome, Android, Thin Clients, Zero Clients, Embedded Systems, Citrix and VMware
Hardware data encryption
AES-XTS 256-bit full disk hardware encryption
FIPS 140-2 Level 3, NCSC CPA, NLNCSA BSPA & NATO Restricted Level(Pending Q3)
3 years warranty with free lifetime technical support
XX = drive size in GBs
*All listed capacities, within the datAshur range is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
- PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted USB flash drive
- On-device Crypto-chip
- OS & platform independent
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3, NCSC CPA, NLNCSA BSPA & NATO Restricted Level (Pending Q3)
- FIPS Level 3 compliant tamper proof & evident design
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 (Gen 1×1)
- Uniquely incorporates Common Criteria EAL4+ ready secure microprocessor
- Brute force hack defence mechanism
- Polymer coated, wear resistant on-board alphanumeric keypad
- Read only (write protect) – Dual Mode
- Bootable – Install an OS on the drive and boot directly from it
- Lock override mode
- User PIN enrolment
- One-time User recovery PIN
- Self-destruct feature
- Whitelisting on networks
- Immune to Bad USB
- IP58 certified (dust & waterproof)
- Inactivity Auto-lock
- Customisation services available