HDD – [hiddn]™ coCrypt
Unlimited storage capacity with replacable micro SD cards
[hiddn] coCrypt is the only USB flash drive with unlimited storage capacity, using removable microSD cards. You can also encrypt your external USB drives by connecting them to coCrypt USB host port.
[hiddn] coCrypt is the only encrypted FlashDrive approved by NSM (Norwegian Security Authorities) , for use up til / included restricted .
[hiddn] coCrypt is delivered in two main versions.
CC01-2SDX-MM Series which is the one approved for use within Norwegian Armed Forces
- The USB HUB on the device is Locked and can not be opened by the user
- The user can set his own user pin
- If user bin is lost or misused, the device can not be opened or reused
CC01-2HSX-MM Series Which is the standard product for use outside the Armed Forces.
- The USB HUB on the device is by default locked, but can be opened by the user
- The device is delivered with PUK & PIN, meaning that the user can set his own User Pin , but has a fallback option with the PUK Code if he/she looses the pin
[hiddn] coCrypt is the only USB flash drive with unlimited storage capacity, using removable microSD cards. You can also encrypt your external USB drives by connecting them to coCrypt USB host port. [hiddn] coCrypt is a secure USB storage device that balances military grade security, cost and ease of use.
[hiddn] coCrypt is user friendly and comes with an OLED display to guide you through the menus.
… as easy as it might get.
Comes with removable microSD storage and an USB storage device interface.
Easy to use, but do not let [hiddn] coCrypt ease of use allow you to think that your data are not secure.
The [hiddn] coCrypt does not depend on any specific operating system and does not use software for User Authentication. This makes [hiddn] coCrypt immune to keylogger malware and will protect you from potentially infected U3 formatted drives (AutoPlay). The [hiddn] coCrypt is not vulnerable to BadUSB attacks.
• Connect and encrypt USB external drives (valid for CC01-2HSX-MM Series)
• PIN or Alphanumeric Password Authentication
• Your data is never lost if PIN is forgotten. A PUK unlocks the PIN. (valid for CC01-2HSX-MM Series)
• T9 style alphanumeric keypad for PIN or password
• Display for ease of use
• Military Grade 256 bit AES hardware encryption
• Encryption keys are stored in a certified smart card (CC EAL 5+)
• A number of incorrect PIN attempts locks the device. No data is erased.
• A PUK will unlock the device.
• Auto-Locks immediately upon disconnect or computer shutdown
• No software required
• Can boot operating system directly from [hiddn] coCrypt
Unlimited storage capacity.
By combining internal microSD card, from 8GB to 128GB) with an external USB storage device, the [hiddn]™ coCrypt is both cost-efficient and flexible!
The [hiddn]™ coCrypt comes with alphanumeric keypad and display for user authentication. For added protection, keys are encrypted with AES and stored in a validated smart card chip inside the unit.
An unfortunate user entering the wrong PIN/passphrase too many times, does not have to face erased data, but may still recover from the situation of a locked storage device by entering the PUK.
Instead of complicated blinking LEDs, the coCrypt provides an easy to read display that informs the user about the status of the device reducing the risk of operator errors. The coCrypt offers a full alphanumeric keyboard enabling the user to enter passphrases in a T9 style as known from mobile phones.
The [hiddn]™ Key Management System keep control of keys, units and users. The administrator can define password policies and facilitate key escrow. The [hiddn]™ KMS is a proactive solution which will cover the future need for security and system administration.